چهارشنبه، خرداد ۳۰، ۱۳۸۶

Play : ‎A Week Of Pain ‎

Characters :‎ 
Steven: Anna’s fiancé father 
Anna: young woman 
Elena: middle aged married woman 
Salvatore : middle age unmarried man

Scene one ‎

-------------- (Anna’s Home )‎
Steven : I love you 
Anna: I know‎ 
Steven : We’ve got to find a structure for this................relationship ,you know …‎ ...............‎ All through dinner ,I just ...‎ ................I wanted to touch you ‎ ............... I wanted to hold you ‎ 
Anna : you must never worry ‎ ............. I’ll always be there ‎.

Scene two ‎

-------------- ‎(sitting in the car )‎
Salvatore: (turns the light on ) you are still beautiful‎ 
Elena: .......please don’t look at me that way ‎ 
Salvatore : how I looked for you ! Elena ‎....................Even though years passed …‎ ....................‎ In every woman I met… ‎ ....................‎ I sought only you ‎ 

Scene three

----------------‎ ‎(Anna’s Home )‎ ‎(Anna’s staring at Steven all silent)‎
Steven : thinking about what we should do ‎ ...............I can’t go on…‎ ..............‎ Not like that …‎ ...............‎ I’ve never had feelings like this ‎ ...............‎ Who are you ? ‎ ‎............... W h o a r e y o u ?‎ ‎(Anna’s dress torn apart by him)‎ 

Scene four 

--------------- ‎(on the phone )‎ 
Elena: When are you leaving?‎ 
Salvatore : this afternoon Elena ,perhaps in the future ..we could --‎ 
Elena : No Salvatore , there is no future …
There is only past,.Even last night’s encounter was a dream…When we were free we never did it , do you remember ?‎Now that it has happened , I can’t imagine ... a better ending 
Salvatore : I’ll never agree with you ‎ ....................Never ‎ ‎ 

Last Scene ‎‎ 

--------------- (Anna’ Home )‎ 
Steven : why are you so hard to reach to ?‎ 
Anna :... I’m damaged …‎ ...............‎ He couldn’t face the fact that I was going to get
................far from him ‎ ................He couldn’t let go of me‎ ................He wanted me all for himself ‎ ...............‎ So it made me terrified of any kind of
............... possessiveness ‎ 
Steven :... listen (sinking his finger in Anna’s hair)‎ ‎ .................I’ll Never leave you alone ‎ 
Anna :.....Remember ...‎ .................Damaged people are dangerous ‎ .................They know they can survive

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: