سه‌شنبه، خرداد ۰۷، ۱۳۹۲

This is the End - Hold your breath and count to Ten...

Scene ( man and woman in the bed lying face to face years after their separation )

Man : i missed you ... Do you feel Guilty ?[because both are with another person now
Woman :  No , This happened a long time ago 
Man : Is this what it would have been like if we'd stayed together? 
Woman : I don't think about that anymore , I'm happy in my life , Let's just enjoy this 
Man : But you used to ...
Woman : I'm thinking about how different you are , before and after [separation] , I love the way you look at me when you're like this . But then I watch it decay. I can only hold your attention so long .
Man : Why is sex , the definition of being close to someone ?
Woman : I don't know , but it is for me . It is for most people 
Man : Just because you climb a mountain , doesn't mean you love it .
Woman : Climbing a mountain , Is that what making love is to you ?
Man : If we'd lied here together with you in my arms , I would have felt just as close . Not the rest of it . I don't know 
Woman : I don't know 
Man : It doesn't mean that much to me .
Woman : Is that the same with Megan [man's new wife] ?
Man : Why do you want to talk about that ?
Woman : That poor girl . She doesn't know that Loving you , Is the worst way to get to you . 

Scene ( man get her tight and roll over her

Woman : Are you sure you don't want to just hold me ?




هیچ نظری موجود نیست: